POOL CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The SEFC pool will be closed for maintenance until further notice. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
SEFC HOLIDAY HOURS
November 11th: Closed in observance of Veteran's Day
November 25th: 6am-5pm
November 26th: Closed in observance of Thanksgiving
November 27th: 8am-8pm
As of Monday, August 17, the gym has resumed normal hours (see below).
We are following the state's Workplace Safety Standards, which means that members:
- Cannot use showers, except to rinse off before using the pool
We continue to monitor Boston Public Health Commission, state, and CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of all guests and staff.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Membership Fees Related to COVID-19
When the South End Fitness Center reopens, we will process all membership requests connected to the COVID-19 temporary closing. We will not process any requests in advance of the gym's reopening.
- Have their membership extended for the number of weeks that the gym was closed. For example: The gym is closed for 3 weeks. Your membership expires on May 31. With this option, we would extend your membership until June 21.
- Request a reimbursement for the number of weeks that the gym was closed
- Keep your membership as is
South End Fitness Center (SEFC) is Boston's gym, run by the BPHC.
All memberships include use of the following:
- Basketball court
- Strength training equipment
- Cardio equipment
- Lap pool
- Exercise studio & group fitness classes
- Locker room with daily use lockers & showers
- 2 hours of validated, free parking in the Northampton Square garage
New members receive a free one-hour fitness orientation with our Fitness Specialist, to evaluate your fitness goals, discuss proper training techniques and equipment usage, and develop a personalized fitness program.
LOCATION & HOURS
Monday – Thursday: 6:00am–9:30pm
All 6 lanes are available except for the following times, when lanes will be limited:
Locker rooms close 15 minutes prior to closing.Pool closes 30 minutes prior to closing.
785 Albany Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02118