NEEDS, RESOURCES AND ALLOCATIONS COMMITTEE (NRAC)
NRAC makes recommendations to the Planning Council regarding the distribution of funds in consideration of community service needs, current funding for HIV/AIDS services from all identifiable sources, and trend data.
Needs, Resources and Allocations Committee Charge
Develop and implement a process to identify the needs of people living with HIV/AIDS and their caregivers through the following:
- Conducting a Community Needs Assessment
- Ensuring that the process is objective; ethnically, culturally, and linguistically sensitive; and
- Including quantitative analysis to the degree that appropriate data are available.
The committee makes recommendations to the Planning Council regarding:
- Potential federal, state, local and private resources available to meet service needs and recommends action to the Council as appropriate
- The distribution of funds among priority goals using available information regarding community service needs, current funding for HIV care services from all identifiable sources, and service utilization and cost trend data
Harry Shanmugam, Chair Damon Gaines, Vice Chair
John Fabiano Wendy LeBlanc Kathy Lituri
Mahara Pinheiro Darren Sack Richard Swanson
Michael Aragon-Robbins | Tad Bailey| Ayla Baraka | Lamar Brown-Noguera | Cindi Bell | Joey Carlesimo | Amanda Hart | Darian Hendricks | Alison Kirchgasser | Tim Mercier | Serena Rajabiun | Bryan Thomas | Jose Sostre | Catherine Weerts
MEETING MATERIALS FOR 2020-2021
(last updated on 3/2/2021)
All meetings take place on the third Thursday of the month at the Old South Church*, 4th Floor, from 2:00-4:00 pm.
* all meeting are held virtually via Zoom until further notice.
Resource and Allocations Publications
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to download and print these documents. Meeting minutes and other documents are available in hardcopy upon request
CONTACT: For more information, please contact Masill Miranda
Boston Planning Council Support
1010 Massachusetts Ave. (2nd Floor) Boston, MA 02118
Tel: (617) 534-2413 | Mob: (617) 947-4299 | Fax: (617) 288-2284