The Boston Neighborhood Trauma Team (NTT) offers the following services for individuals, and communities impacted by community violence:
- A 24/7 365 days a year Support Line (617-431-0125)
- Community Support at the scene of traumatic events,
- Support for individuals during events including vigils, memorial and funeral services
- Referral to ongoing behavioral health services for individuals and groups
- Trauma education and support at community meetings
- Community outreach to distribute basic health information on trauma
- Community coping/healing groups
Support is available to ALL residents who feel impacted by community violence. You can access these services by calling the Support Line for immediate support. All services are free and private.
For more information about trauma NTT services, click on the image below to access our Healing After Trauma Brochure.
The Boston Public Health Commission reserves all editorial rights and the final selection of information to be listed on the directory is at the discretion of the Commission.
Other Local and National Resources
Support is available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
The Network will respond within 30 minutes of notification.
In the event of a mental health emergency,
call the BEST Team at 800-981-HELP.